Why Far InfraRed (FIR) Sauna heat is simply and naturally rising to the top of health regime requirements:
- FIR Sauna heat therapy can aid in weight loss by speeding up the metabolic process of vital organs and endocrine glands, resulting in substantial caloric loss in a sauna heat session.
- It also increases heart rate and blood circulation, both crucial to maintaining one’s health. The heart rate increases as more blood flow is diverted from the inner organs toward the extremities of the skin without heightening blood pressure.
- For injuries, heat stimulated vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels bring oxygen to joints and extremities, speeding the healing of sprains and strains, thus relieving pain.
- The increased blood flow helps aching and injured muscles recover faster because the stronger the flow of blood, the quicker the metabolic and toxic waste products are purged from the body, through the skin during perspiration.
- FIR Sauna heat treatment before a massage also helps prepare a client by creating an overall relaxing effect. It loosens the muscle tissue so the therapist can give a more thorough and effective massage.
- For that sought after healthy glow, FIR Sauna Heat Therapy allows increased blood circulation to carry great amounts of nutrients to the skin, thus promoting healthy tone and texture. A FIR Sauna heat bath also provides a mild cleansing of the skin.
- By creating an “Artificial Fever”, FIR heat has a positive effect on the immune system. Often misunderstood, fever is a natural healing response of the body. The function of the immune system is increased naturally during a fever, while virus and bacterial growth is slowed, weakening its hold. This helps the body ward off invading organisms. A FIR heat treatment in the early stages of a cold or flu has been known to stop the disease before the symptoms occur.
How it works
- The mirror-like surface of the Sauna tent reflects the far infrared LIGHT back over and over and over again – thus creating an EVEN distribution of the Far infrared Light in the tent, whereby You are absorbing the light from every nook and cranny of the tent. In other saunas, you only absorb the light from the source of far infrared light, and thus only about 1/2 to 2/3 of you gets the benefit of the far infrared light.
- A fourth level of FIR Technology (the ceramic (computer programmed) semi-conductor chip) filters out all of the non-healing energies, so you do not have to contend with anything but the absorbable far infrared light.